Friday 22 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Good morning -Nakkii 22/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おはようございますっ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/おはようございますっ 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Recently,

I've ended up making late night updates so

today

I'll update at this time.

But~

at this time,

I don't really have anything to say you know?

Anyway,

I wonder if it'll be sunny today?

With a question like that

I feel real sleepy

I just said what came to mind.

But but~

since I look forward to today

I'll be off happily

N~

It'd be good if it's warm~

I plead

make it warm today~

Ah, the pictures

I look to the side too much so

there is a high rate of seeing the white in my eyes *laughs*

That's too bad.

-Nakajima Saki-

---------------------------------




Ahah~ Nakkii... just write whenever you want~ 7.5/TEN -Risu










  • No comments:

    Post a Comment