Sunday 24 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Live! -Mai 24/4/11

Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/ライブ 画像1

Today we did the live with S/mileage at C.C.Lemon hall ♥♥♥

It was seriously fun!

Lives are the best (^o^)

When we do lives
I forget about all my problems ;D ;D Yahhooi

And I seriously sweated you know ♪

I think everyone's feet must really hurt so
please without fail, have a massage, soak in the bath
and sleep ^ヮ^ ♥

To be able to do a live with S/mileage like this,
makes me really happy and I can really learn a lot
It was fun ♥

It's coming in June so
until that time,
we'll both be able to grow
isn't that great~~~ ^ヮ^

Soon we'll be starting C-ute's live right? :3 

I look forward to it ♥♥♥

Well then well then, from tomorrow,
it's Monday (・∀・)!
Let's do our best ♥
we'll be seeing you again on Saturday right ? ♥♥ Excited~

Sarabajaaa!!!!

-----------------------------



Wow June?? That's far.. 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment