Friday 29 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Nice and warm. (Airi ^ヮ^) 29/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ぽかぽか。(あいり) 画像1
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


Today the weather is great,
nice and warm ^ヮ^


The flowers from the plum trees by my neighbourhood
seem like they'll be blooming beautifully soon ♥


Cherry blossoms and plums...
They somehow have different cuteness to them right? >w< ♥


I really love cherry blossoms,
aah, it's a start of a new lifestyle
I think that every year though ^ヮ^


The plums give a feeling of "harmony"
and the deep colour of pink is cute too ♥


Flowers are great aren't they >w< ♥


In that, today,
we had the dress rehearsal at the hall ^ヮ^


Finally, it's tomorrow!! ^ヮ^ ♥


I'll do my best ^ヮ^ ♥


As for the picture,
it's dango and........ah!! (♥ヮ♥)</3
I forgot to take the picture >_<
I ate the tasty dango..(´^`)
They were fried mitarashi dango


I ate it together with Maimi-chan
and we took a 2 shot so forgive us ♥ *laughs*
we decided together to eat it for dinner!~ ^ヮ^


Right!
I'll do my best tomorrow too ♥


Good night (σω-)。о゜

----------------------------



*Coughs* did I just post this without even thinking.. xD; ahem anyway.. bad MaimiAiri.. such a rabu rabu couple haha 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment