Sunday 24 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Yesterday's story ♪ -Maimi 24/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/昨日物語 画像1
Good morning ☺
It's Maimi


At the collaboration concert yesterday with S/mileage at Oosaka was really baking ♪


Enthusiasm from 9 people + all of the fans at the hall was amazing ^ヮ^


Lives are the best after all right?


Were we able to send you guys a lot of energy!? ***


When I look at everyone's smiles, it's an earth-shattering time of happiness


From here on too, we'll stand on the stage giving smiles to even just one person or many!!


We won't just try to send the powers to the people in the concert hall but the people far away too...


Well then, here, I'll show the episodes of yesterday with the pictures ♪


(Picture 1)
Yesterday Chisato said: "Presents~ ♪" and gave me something like this ^ヮ^


Isn't it cute? ♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/昨日物語 画像2
What shall I put in this I wonder~!? ^ヮ^


Thank you Chisato (♥ヮ♥)♥


(Picture 2)
Oka-san once again


I was next to Chisato on the bullet train ride home yesterday


For dinner I had omelette rice and dumplings, I ate gyoza but


℃-ute 公式ブログ/昨日物語 画像3throughout it, I got full and I asked her: "Will you eat my gyoza!?"


"I can eat it all for you! v(^ヮ^)" she said and she ate my gyoza for me ♪


After that, for some reason she was rummaging through her bag...


and she lined up some chocolate, sweet potatoes and two yoghurt drinks


Chisato preparing ^ヮ^


when she finished lining it up,


she went: "Ok then!!" and started eating ^ヮ^


For some reason, her having all that food come out of her bag was cute ^ヮ^

And she was mumbling as she ate, it was incredibly cute ♪

As I thought, after moving about, she must have been hungry right? ♥

By the way, before the real thing, I properly ate before...^ヮ^;;

(Picture 3)
The last picture is this ♥

Those who couldn't come yesterday,

you can get the feeling of being there ^ヮ^ ***

they took it from the side of the stage

the staff took it for me ♪ ^ヮ^

Right then right then, today I'll be full with power and I'll be off full of vigour

I'm off!!

-----------------------------------------



Aww Chisaa 7.5/TEN -Risu






















  • No comments:

    Post a Comment