Tuesday 19 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- C-cold -Nakkii 19/4/11

  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/さむむっ 画像1
It's Nakajima Saki.

This morning,

it was so cold somehow so

without thinking,

I pulled out my winter clothes

and

last night was cold too...

Hurry,

warm days come during the day!

But~

I hate being clammy in the summer you know!~

Yeah,

it's difficult.

But I'm the type to like summer.

Picture,

Japanese citron sherbet

yeah,

as I thought, I love citron~

So so good

and,

the photo shoot I went to that ended that ran for two days

it was quick~

but really, one more thing,

I could work with these staff members ♪

I could think at the place.

I still can't talk about it in detail so I won't write about it in my blog.

Those who don't understand,

please ignore me. *laughs*

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------------------------

Ahh what dilemmas indeed~ 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment