Tuesday 5 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- At long last ♪ -Maimi 5/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/いよいよ 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

It was really nice weather today wasn't it?

It's already summer isn't it... ♪

Unexpectedly, I met with Berryz Koubou's Tokunaga Chinami-chan at the company so we took a picture~ ^ヮ^

(Picture 1)It was the break from the rehearsal so ...^ヮ^; I was sweating sorry m(__)m

Speaking of which, we were on the phone together how many days ago...***

It was a little less than an hour but that's not enough time to speak together with her *laughs*

It seemed we could talk at ease again this time ♪ ***

Was how it was like ^ヮ^

That's right that's right, for my birthday present, I received a simple and a super cute bracelet from her...

It's pretty much my favourite thing ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

fufu ♥....I'm wearing it today too v(^ヮ^)

Changing topics,

At long last, tommorow, C-ute's 6th album that was postponed, will be released

"Chou WONDERFUL 6" will be released *** ^ヮ^

Those who were looking forward to it...thank you very much ^ヮ^ ♥ It's come at last!! ^ヮ^

This time we all got to record a lead song but

at the beginning, when we didn't know which songs we'd get, we'd listen to the songs and from the melody, everyone guessed the image set saying: "This song seems like it'd be ○○'s main song doesn't it!? ***" ^ヮ^

Then it'd be completely out of our expectations ^ヮ^;

Each of the member's image of the melodies from now they had!! what seemed like that, they sing a different melody this time from that ♪ something like that...

I wonder, doesn't this mean your ears can enjoy a new kind of C-ute!? ♥ヮ♥ I feel ***

Right then *** With that, I'll be off today o(^ヮ^)

---------------------------

Ahh that would make sense.. I've only heard Rururururu which is Airi's lead and it's a pretty slow and calm song which I wouldn't think is Airi's image though it could show her quiet side? Anyway!! I'm really looking forward to listening to this~ 8.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment