Monday 4 April 2011

~News Murakami Megumi!? & Umeda Erika!?

I-is this...who we think it is?
YES! It's Megumi-chan!~
It's been 5 years since was in C-ute.
With this..it means all of the former C-ute members have gotten themselves other jobs so we're just missing Maiha!
Though I don't really have any connection with Megumi since I only started liking H!P around the time Kanna was leaving, I'm really glad to see she's come back to be a dancer in an agency called WANTS
About WANTS
Official profile page
Ah she looks so grown up... I can barely tell it's her but only by her smile.
She's 18 going on 19? now so I'm not surprised that now's the time she's decided to get into this agency since she's lived out her free young teenager years which she would have missed out on being in H!P.

Ah also!
Ittt's ERIKAAAAAAA! Ahhh she's all dolled up and everything! How I miss everyone~
-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment