Monday 4 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- A cute picture!~ -Nakkii 4/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/写真かわゆいよ~ 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Just now,

I should have put it on my individual blog

but I ended up putting it on this blog

It's confusing

I'm sorry!

I'll use it for C-ute now then.

Today

My work and time for work was increeedi~bly free so

I was together with Chisato and Mai throughout *laughs*

Those two

heal me? This cute shot.

Hey~

The moment I took this picture

I thought I had to put it on my blog so

I wrote about it~ *laughs*

Well this was short packed but

around this area~

-Nakajima Saki-

-----------------------------------

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! That is veryyyyy healing and cute! I actually only saw Chisa at first but Mai is next to her awww 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment