Monday 4 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Risako ♥ 17 -Maimi 4/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/りさこ17 画像1
Good morning ☺ ^ヮ^
It's Maimi

Yesterday, I went to go to the premium preview event for the film going on sale and rental on the 27th of April "Black Angels"

Iyaa~ ^ヮ^;
I was nervous...

℃-ute 公式ブログ/りさこ17 画像2Even in a big crisis of the great earthquake in East Japan, a lot of you guys still came all the way there for us T~T

I was watching the screening too and though all I did was watch it, I was nervous throughout ^ヮ^;;

In the introduction of the film

they talked about what kind of feelings they wanted to represent in the filming...and the story behind the filming. We were able to talk about various things

℃-ute 公式ブログ/りさこ17 画像3On the 14th of May, there's going to a talk event too at Shibuya tower with Airi starring in "Keitai Kanojo" and "Black Angels" so you can give your thoughts on both productions together

yesterday I couldn't stop talking, it feels good to be able to talk about it~ ^ヮ^ ♥

I really look forward to it :3 ♪

Well then, I'll upload the pictures from yesterday eh? *** ^ヮ^

(Picture 1)
With Black Angels' director Uchida and starring with me, Ochiai Motoki-san

(Picture 2)
And this is how we gave in our introductions to the film (^ヮ^)/

Hahaha ^ヮ^;
I look nervous... ^ヮ^;

And today is
Berryz Koubou
Sugaya Risako-chan's birthday

Today, Risako turned 17 ♥ヮ♥ ***

But, you would think she already was 17 years old since she's so mature-like Risako...

I'm sure she makes a lot of people's hearts beat with her facial expressions up and glamour up on stage ♥...(♥ヮ♥)

When I do Hello! Project concerts, from the power of her presentations, I get great encouragement from them ^ヮ^

As you're 17 too, I want you to have an amazing year...^ヮ^

Risako~ ♥ Happy birthday ***

Well then
We'll begin the rehearsals today for the collaboration concert with C-ute and S/mileage with mics

I'll go giving it my all (^ヮ^)o

-------------------------

Ahhhhhhh Ricchaaaan happy birthday! I thought waooo she's 17? that's young! n-no wait.. I'm 17 too.. oops! Anyway, it's just because Ricchan is so mature that she seems older than 17!.. right? Well actually I keep thinking she's like 15 or something hehe -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment