Monday 4 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's blog- ♥ Companion. (Airi ^ヮ^) 4/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/相方。(あいり) 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/相方。(あいり) 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/相方。(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
we had the rehearsal with S/mileage ♥

Today we had the rehearsals holding the mics ^ヮ^ ♥

Ahh, however
on a day like this, I had to go throughout the day with a blocked nose T~T ♥

What should I doooo~~
What should I do~ >w<
W-w-w-what should I do~ (-3- ) ♪

The people with hayfever go
*HACHOO*. T~T
and sneeze ^ヮ^

Yes ♥
I'm that person. ^ヮ^

I won't lose to pollen!! ^ヮ^
I'll do my best ^ヮ^

Today
I took a picture with S/mileage
Fufufu >w<

I'm being healed by everyone everyday ^ヮ^

..................and! ♥

Today is my companion
Riichan -Sugaya Risako-chan's birthday ♥

Happy Birthday (*^▽^)/ ♥

I can only meet you during Hello! Concerts but please always be my companion ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

Yesterday by chance, I saw her at the office; she seemed well, I'm glad ♥ ^ヮ^

Next time will be Hello! Con I guess~ ♥

Also it'd be great if we could sing together ^ヮ^ ♥

Riichan, I love you ♥

Since we'll both be 20 years old in April,
she promised me we'd celebrate it together ^ヮ^ ♥

I look forward to that ♥

Ahh if I think about it now,
we've been together half of our lives eh? ^ヮ^

It seems like we're the childhood friends type ^ヮ^

please treat me well from here on too ok? ♥

So with that ♥
I'll do my best tommorow too! ^ヮ^

-------------------

Aww Airi and Risako are close aren't they? ♥ 9/TEN -Risu

2 comments:

  1. 20 years old ? o_o
    Airi probably made a mistake XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she means like when they both become 20 because when girls become 20, it's like their age of complete adult hood and there's a festival every year for it xD sorry if that was confusing! -Risu

    ReplyDelete