Monday 4 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Nyokki ♥ Chisato 4/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/にょきっ千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/にょきっ千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/にょきっ千聖 画像3Good evening everyone ♥

Today we had the rehearsal for the
collaboration concert with S/mileage too!~ (>w<)v ♥
It was fun! It was fun!
Today right~ ♥
I saw Maeda Yuuka-chan's weird face so many times but
this is bad
a GAP!!!!
A gap was made ♥
Yuuka-chan's like an adult
Fuwa~ ♥♥♥♥
is her image so
I didn't think she'd make weird faces
when I saw her weird face she made,
it made me think: anything done by a cute girl is cute ♥! *laughs*
I wonder if you get what I mean >w<;

Changing topics ♥
Today is Berryz Koubou's Sugaya Risako-chan's 17th Birthday~ ♥♥♥
Riichan happy birthday
Riichan is a seriously perfect girl! *laughs*
In singing, acting and her presentation too
she's good at everything ♥
she's really amazing ^ヮ^
even though I'm the same age as Riichan...(゜∇゜);
She's pretty mature ♥
You must be attracted to many things from Riichan eh?
I have to follow Riichan's example!
Riichan!!!!!
Thank you for being born ^ヮ^ ♥♥♥
Have an wonderful day and an amazing year please ♥
I love you ^ヮ^ ♥

P.S
When I looked at the comments
I made the first comment!
there were a lot of people like that
I was happy! ^ヮ^ ♥
Thaanks~ ♥♥♥♥

Well then baichaako

----------------------------

Aww Ricchan is a popular idol amongst idols eh? ♥ 8.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment