Saturday 2 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Onyuuno...-Maimi 2/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おにゅうの… 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/おにゅうの… 画像2Hello ☺
It's Maimi

Just now, I received the script for the play "Ran 2011 New Version!!" that's coming in May

A year ago, I starred in the same play... as it is a "New version!!" I have to dive into parts deeper than before and there are new parts too!!

They're recreated a new script so I'm going to try and challenge myself to recreate my own acting!!!!!!

Although I'm the type who's unskillful so my head would jumble about thinking about this and that...I think I'll completely brush up on all those parts this time!!!!

I'm really nervous and anxious usually until raining begins but, I want to try make this a play to remain in the hearts of the people who have seen it already and those who are seeing it for the first time
New Post
I'll do my best to properly play the role of Ran

Surely, in the new script too, there'll gradually be various things going to written in it...♪

By the way, from yesterday
the tickets for "Ran -2011 New Version" has gone on sale (^ヮ^)/

P.S
I took these pictures today

-----------------------------

And Ran begins once moree!! 7/TEN -Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment