Saturday 2 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- (>w<)v Chisato 2/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/←千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/←千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/←千聖 画像3Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

There were a lot of those who read Airi's blog yesterday
and then read my blog so
I wasn't able to trick you guys well (;_;)
I'll do my best next year ♥

Since I had a bit of time today ♥ヮ♥
We ate together as ChisaMai!
It was lunch so we had Yakiniku *laughs*
I could only eat a little bit but
thank you very much today for the tasty food
1.2 (ChisaMai!)

Today we had the rehearsal for the
collaboration concert with S/mileage again~
At dinner~
I ate with Nakkii, Mai, Kanon and Oogawa-chan (^ヮ^)v
Daamn ♥
it was funny ♥ヮ♥
I thought Kanon's and Oogawa-chan's funny expressions were much better than mine! *laughs*
The best ♥♥♥
I'm really looking forward to the real thing ^ヮ^!
Picture 3 (At dinner ♥)

Everyone, definitely come and hang out with us ok? ♥

Baichaako (♥ヮ♥)

-------------------------------------

Aww what a nice day and bad luck Chisa! Though your "short hair" really did just look like you tied your hair back 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment