Friday 1 April 2011

Translations: Risu's Blog- Today -Risu 1/4/11

Good evening (♥ヮ♥)♥

This morning you know
My nose was so blocked that I woke up XoX
And I couldn't sleep at all buu buu >_<
It was horrible~
Hayfever is the worst right? IKR
Everyone with hayfever!
Let's do our best ok? T~T

Also!
Today
Okai Chisato!
I have taken a shot that I've completely cut my haiiiiiiiiir (♥ヮ♥)♥
From before
I was really wondering if I should cut it but
finally! I cut it finally
I'm somehow really nervous to meet everyone
It's fun to shampoo it
Okai's boy TヮT
Please don't say that ok? *laughs*
Picture 1 (Short)

Ah
Everyone!
Today was April fools right? ;D
Have you tricked anyone today everyone?
I was surprised and tricked yesterday by a mail
I got from the staff yesterday night </3
After that
I realised it was april fools
then I tricked my friend a lot!
on the phone *laughs* ♥
It was fuun ♥
What kind of pranks have you guys pulled I wonder?
Please tell me ♥

Well then baichaako ^ヮ^

(Iya Risu doesn't like April fools.. I don't partake in it at all..)

No comments:

Post a Comment