Friday 1 April 2011

Translations: Risu's Blog- Blood type (Risu ^ヮ^) 1/4/11

Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi  Risu rururururu ^ヮ^

This is sudden but
speaking about before
I did a blood type test and
I wasn't a B type
I was an O type ^ヮ^; ♥
Unbelievable!! Ohohohoh
Tohoho...
I will now live as an O type. ^ヮ^;
(Actually Risu might be an AB type teheheh??)

With that crash that happened
today I was together with Nakkii
and Morning Musume.-san's Niigaki-san

We had an interview for talking for the Mac magazine
"Mac People" about the apps on the ipod touch and iphone ♥♥♥

The me who likes to use apps... (On my ipod! oh yeaaah Usa-ten's jellyyyy)

I talked about the apps I liked to use ♥

Those people who want to hear us talk!! ^ヮ^

It plans to be released on the 29th of April so
definitely please check it out ^ヮ^

After that
I had a rehearsal ^ヮ^

It was planned to go on until night time but
everyone did their best so
we finished earlier! ♥ ^ヮ^

We worked our way through and finished...^ヮ^

You gotta do your best right? ^ヮ^ wahahhhh

Ahh if I think about it
I'm going to be starting school soon.>w<

Speaking of which, today is April......XoX ♥

I can't waste being 16 years old...☆

I look forward to it!

............so with that
Today is day of the April fools on the first of April ^ヮ^

Have you tricked anyone today? ^ヮ^

Yes!
Here's one here ^ヮ^ ♥

The talk about my blood type was a lie! ^ヮ^ ♥

Hahahaha ^ヮ^ ♥

From here on, Suzuki Airi Risu will go on in my pace as a B blood type ♥

Well then, I'll do my best tommorow too! ^ヮ^

No comments:

Post a Comment