Saturday 15 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Hello! Con (Airi ^ヮ^) 15/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ハロコン(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ハロコン(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
We had Hello! Con at Nagoya ♥

It was a kind of feeling we hadn't had for a while~ ♥

I wonder if it's because I've been caught in the middle of school ^ヮ^??

Today we had the A1 pattern and B1 pattern ^ヮ^ ♥

It's the first day we did both A and B ♥♥♥

It was fun ♥♥♥

At last I did my solo in the real mood I wanted to do it in ^ヮ^;

I'm still not quite there yet but
I was able to sing it really relaxed ♥
It felt good~ ^ヮ^

I just have Kobe to be able to sing another solo >_< ♥...

I'll prepare myself in the mood to leave no regrets ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Alright, there, today
I came matching in a T-shirt with Riichan ♥ *laughs*

The B.L.T-san and Korobo T-shirt
were made for our solos but ♥...

We exchanged ours in Nakano <- ^ヮ^ ♥
and took it to Nagoya ♥ Wahah
(Picture 1)
It's unusual for me to be wearing red everyone said to me!~ ♥ *laughs*

Also there was one more happening!

After the live ended
in the changing rooms
I went to go change into my normal clothes but
Miya's clothes had disappeared!! (♥ヮ♥)

....so with that
I went to the dressing room to lend her my jersey ♥ *laughs*

We laughed a lot so I took a commemorative picture ♥

I'll do my best tommorow too ♥ >w<

Good night (σω-)。о゜ ♥

---------------------------

"Miya's clothes had disappeared!! (♥ヮ♥) 8.5/TEN -RisuTEN

1 comment:

  1. The AiRisa combo is just too cute.

    OMG! Miya's clothes disappeared? creepy~

    Thanks for the translation~

    ReplyDelete