Monday 19 April 2010

Extra C-ute!

If you didn't already know....Umeda Erika has opened a blog! This is old news now I know, but it's her posts that I'm going to talk about. I've always liked Erika from watching Edo no Temari Uta II, and she's quite funny, she was the mother of C-ute. I was sad when I found out that she was graduating (Risu too). But I'm glad that she's not completely disappeared like the other H!P Kids, and she's even joined the model agency Illume~
But back to the whole point of this. Not only has Erika reappeared, Arihana Kanna has aswell! It's so nice to see pictures of them together on her blog. They've been hanging out quite a lot! In fact Erika calls her BEST FRIEND. Though it would be even more wonderful if she puts pictures up with the currect C-ute, so we can see they didn't lose touch with each other. Their last concert was so heartbreaking, they HAVE to be really close. But for now I'm happy with two ex-Cute members back on our (computer) screens~

At Karaoke


Seeing Alice in Wonderland

And she's dyed her hair too!
That's it for now~ UsaTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment