Friday 16 April 2010

Videos~

UsaTEN still, I'm on a roll xD
Just thought I'd share a few videos with you, I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I'm bored I love to watch videos, so here are some interesting ones. Both subbed in English if you can't understand too well like me
First is Morning Musume talking about their recent album release in America, they answer questions on their experience in America and album songs
Thanks Linlin~ I'll take your advice xD Junjun too

Now a former Momusu member Kago Ai, I didn't really see much of her until recently, many of you may know her as one of the Twins (for clarification they're not real twins), she was in W (Double U) with Tsuji Nozomi, (yep thats her "twin") She talks about an secret relationship she had
Aww poor Kago, what a horrid guy
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I currently can't watch the vid, but Kago Ai and Tsuji Nozomi are not twins ^^ they just looked alike when they were young...

    Keksi*Choc /PrincessMiya/Mimi-Chama

    ReplyDelete
  2. UsaTEN

    Oh yeah I know their not twins xD
    but I've made it clear now. Thanks for your comment =]

    Maybe you should double click on the videos

    ReplyDelete