Saturday 17 April 2010

Translations: GURANDO demo rouka demo medatsu kimi- Berryz Koubou

Kumai Maasa

Ground demo rouka demo medatsu kimi- The you that stands out in a corridor, even in a grand one


It’s somehow strange isn’t it?
My eyes do nothing but chase after you (Why? Why?)


I’m younger and I’m not tall either
I can only see you (it’s strange)


You have daring hair and more
I see it’s to your shoulders (Instantly)


My chest jumps
I want you all to myself


Stop it!
That’s enough, you stand out too much
Everyone will notice
Stop it!
Rivals will increase
I may be already too late


Aa today too, (you too) I ambush you in the corridors
And I formed a conversation


It really is weird, if it’s like this
Nothing will progress (It really is weird)


Even at the slightest thing, you choose to laugh
You have remarkable abilities at this (It’s weird)


At lunch break almost all the time
You are with me (by accident)


Do you like me I wonder?
It’d be sign of change for social life I wonder?
Stop it!
I’ll become even more in exceedingly love with you
I'll look weird
Stop it!
That refreshing smile
I’m already in love with you so much


Ah on purpose, at the time I touched your arm
I felt your muscles

Stop it!
That’s enough, you stand out too much
Everyone will notice
Stop it!
Rivals will increase
I may be already too late


Stop it!
I’ll become even more in exceedingly love with you
It seems weird
Stop it!
That refreshing smile
I’m already in love with you so much


Ah on purpose, at the time I touched your arm
I felt your muscles

---------------
Pfft...I think I love this song even more now! I was very excited to hear a Maasa and Kumai duo, it's a bit unusual! and when I heard this song, I loved it too! it's too catchy and I always thought it was a funny song and now I know it's even funnier! (I could of twisted it a bit to make it funnier but that's bad!) Kumai... if you're smaller than this guy, you must have a crush on a DINOSAUR. And Maasa? Why are you feeling people's arms for. Hahahaha. 10/TEN for sure!! I was a bit frustrated after Yakimochi wo kudasai but this completely cheered me up!
Well I've finished the songs exclusive to 6th Otakebi. Onto any songs I just love/want to translate. Though hopefully it shouldn't be any time soon as I have worky work! So Bai for now!

Also, if you have an requests PLEASE COMMENT! Thank you!
This has been Risu!

Ussa^^~ Yes please do, we'd love to hear your thoughts! This song is definitely fun and catchy 9.5/10! At first when Masaa's voice was in the digitiser I couldn't recognise her! I was like ehh who's that? She sounds so cuute~

2 comments:

  1. this is very rare combi, but i like the song and lyric. i will looking foward for more berryz song translation.
    i have one request, few weeks ago i saw berryz otokebi boy making PV, there was a scene chi and momo, chi whisper something to camera about momo and momo got mad,
    i really curious about that scene. please translate it, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ok ^o^ I'll try to translate it the best I can! I remember I was interested too in what Chinami was saying!

    ReplyDelete