Sunday 25 April 2010

Beckii Cruel meets Buono?

On Beckii Cruel's facebook page, this was one of the statuses:

"I promise I'll do another live before I leave! I'm meeting 2 members of Buono! tomorrow :D:D:D"

...........
I can't even express how I'm feeling at the moment...! I want to cry? Yet nothing's coming out and I just feel so shocked! It's very silly actually.

I don't hate Beckii Cruel with a passion or anything like that. She's just one lucky son of a-!

All I can say is that I hope for the love of God that she'll show how much we all love Buono! And somehow show Buono! love is GLOBAL and not just in Japan. -(And make them come to the UK <3333)

When I can find more information about this...or if there's a video or anything..I'll post later!
1/TEN -Risu

P.S I wonder which members it is............ I'll be waiting for Airi's blog... wonder if she was one of them

Usaa ~nuuuu why does she get to meet buono!? ahh I'm so jealous. Yeah the only good thing is maybe they'll see they have fans in UK. But yeah she's average in looks, but her dancing and singing isn't special at all! tbh I don't really see that she deserves all the attention she gets and now she meets momo and airi >< 0.5/10

UPDATE: ACTUALLY.... I think I already know.
Another status: Beckii Cruel- what a day! Met all the H!P Best shot!! girls today! wow! Then went to Shinjuku, nearly got arrested then went to Yoyogi Park and had fun!!!

THAT MEANS....Momoko, Risako, Airi, Maimi and Mano Erina

..........I-I-I don't even know what to say.

0/TEN -Risu

Second update! : ベッキー・クルーエルちゃんに会いました(*^o^*)世界はサマーパーティ歌ってくれたんだって♪めっちゃ可愛かったよーo(^▽^)o #manoerina

^ Mano Erina's twitter.

It basically says: I met Beckii Cruel (*^o^*) She sang for us "Sekai wa Summer Party" It was extremely cute! o(^▽^)o

No Mano Erina Nooo... this is why we don't really like you here on RisusaTEN (joking xD It's not like she actually say: EW SHE WAS DISGUSTING right? ) Beckii Cruel......... as someone who lives in Britain I can say... Beckii Cruel doesn't really look cute... I don't think she's exactly pretty either.. I think she's just average looking to be honest! She's not ugly -not at all but I wouldn't find anything special about her..! But yeah this confirms it then. Airi Airi!! Blog entry pleaseee~ 3/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment