Sunday 25 April 2010

Lilpri

First it was; Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon, Wada Ayaka and Sako Akari
Then it was; Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon, Wada Ayaka and Ogawa Saki
Now it is; Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon and Wada Ayaka

Spot the pattern?
Those three are certainly the favourites, not only are they starring in a new anime, but they're also making a unit called Lilpri to sing for their anime. I feel bad for Ogawa Saki, I don't see why they don't just use a S/mileage bside as the opening, what's the point of this unit? it's just S/mileage-1. I know Saki is a Oha Star, but still why not split the group instead and have two oha stars and 2 anime seiyuus...Tsunku obviously like these three. Now it's their second anime unit.

Their first single is Little ❤ Princess (I'm assuming that's where their unit name is from) and here's the preview
For this song I'd rate it 6.5/10... was going to be 7, voices were ok, but I just thought the song was boring
Usaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment