Monday 19 April 2010

Smiles for Smileage!

A more recent picture with their collage, I have to admit it looks quite good, must have taken them ages to make! but I'm hoping to see a really big picture of the collage so I can play Wheres Usagi xD and I know my friend sent her's in too, so I'd try and spot her as well. Though I am a bit confused, does this collage have 16000 or 10000? Still a lot nonetheless, I wonder if they put the members from the H!P on here too.
I guess they did work hard for this, going around to collect photos (though when they asked like Airi and Eri, I was thinking wasn't the whole point to get your fans to show their support?) I think in the end they collected 3010 altogether, but that's only like one fifth of the total...
I see they're also being the opening of like every other concert...Tsunku is really trying to promote them ne
UsaTEN peacee~

No comments:

Post a Comment