Sunday 18 April 2010

Translations: Aishiteru Aishiteru- C-ute

Kanna Nakki

Aishiteru Aishiteru

An appointment
In the early morning of Sunday
My breath
Turns a little white
I made lunch for us
I also gave Mama *coughs* -"JUST A LITTLE help"- but

It’s time now
And you’re late aren’t you?
If it’s like usual
You should have shown up by now
Our plans to get on the express
If we don’t get on, it’ll get quite crowded won’t it?
Yeah~

I love you, I somehow love you
I REALLY love you,
This sort of love exists
The first time I’m in love, it somehow
Must have extremely different
From what imagined but

However you’re late you are
Hurry up I want to meet with you

At last…you came!
You’re not the same as usual
The hair is always
Not exactly like usual
It’s still kinda like your style…
And the smell too -“*sniffs sniffs* what is this?” it’s somewhat manly

Let’s go
It should be time now
Grab hold of my hand
And run!
You gave me a compliment
Of my clothes of today, I’m happy however but still

I love you, I really do love you
I’M TEARING APART, I love you,
This sort of love exists
In the case of love, if this was my last one, that’ll be fine
Always and forever to do it in this way
I want to be by your side

But hurry up, you
Run a little!

I love you, I extremely love you
I  REALLY REALLY REALLY love you,
This sort of love exists
In the case of love, if this was my last one, that’ll be fine
Always always and forever to do it in this way
I want to be by your side

But forget about your hair!
Hurry up more!

I love you

 --------------

Sorry, I meccha meccha love this song! And I've always wanted to translate it! Though I guess I've started now...I'm going on a translating fever oh dear! This was one of the first C-ute songs I heard and I loved it a lot! Though I think I've overlistened to it now (haha) so 9.5/TEN -Risu
If you have any requests, I'd be glad to translate for you! Just comment!

Usaa^^~ Yeah I liked this song when I first heard it, it's very cuute 8.5/10

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your translation of this song

    But ...Can you translate :

    One's LIFE

    Hare no Platinum Toori

    Do Don Ga Don Ondo

    ReplyDelete