Monday 19 April 2010

No Matter what...I can't revise...

So here are some videos:





Well sorry it's not the real thing and all but it's a sneak preview of the Berryz practicing their songs! They are basically the "pink things" moving around in the bushes hehe. But the real news is this!.... This person... this person... is...amazing. (I go on Hello! Online too much haha) He...He... well... I can't even say it...

HE MADE MIYA BLUSH ... (full story here)

Miya...Miya... MIYA!!... He told her: Your voice is like an angel (along those lines) at the handshake. And she blushed. Miya!? what happened to your cool side?! And shouldn't you be used to something like that? Afterall... Miya's voice is just...amazing, simply. It's completely relaxing and wonderful to listen to. But Miya...even though I regard you as the cool one of H!P Kids (in par with Maimi though she has her airhead moments) I find you cuter than ever these days!

First of all Miya... She used to be so mature in Buono but suddenly she became more and more clumsy. Mainly with words slipping out?

I remember in the makings of the photoshoot for We Are Buono!

At the end of the video...Momoko says something along the lines of: So the main focus (best part)of this photoshoot was~
Then Miya...it's even more funny when you watch her facial expression because it's all serious and doesn't change. She says: The scenery.
Then you look at Momoko who gets all surprised like: Scenery!? Scenery!? Not Buono! but...the scenery!?
Airi: C-c-c-chotto matte! :D;?
They all laugh, then Miya tries to explain herself with: Well, I mean Buono! of course but... the second next thing is...
Airi: The scenery...

Well I'm just speaking off memory anyway! But there was another occurance apparently in the We Are Buono! concert. Miyabi went to the audience: Ok everyone! Today is the recording of the concert so you all have to be extra good ok!? 



But then Miyabi hereself, messes up/forgets one of her lines. Momo to the rescue!~


So Miya... why are you becoming so cute these days? You really have moved up to my top three. Airi, Momo, Miya... THEN Chinami =w=. -10/TEN -RisuTEN Off to work! baibaii~

Usaa ♥ ~Oh My God! Ahh I so wish I coulda gone, though I'd probably just in such awe at the sight of Berryz I would have just frozen up xD But yeah it's mine and Risu's dream to go to one of the H!P kids concerts! I soo can't wait to watch those songs! And yes Miyaa! My absolute fave, has a wonderful voice~ it would be such an honour to meet her 10/10

2 comments:

  1. i remember that part in the Our Song PV making, momo expression was absolutly shock, very funny part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah I loved Momo in the pv making! She got very terrified on that lift-up machine -Risu

    ReplyDelete