Saturday 17 April 2010

Translations: Kibou no Yoru- Berryz Koubou

Risako

Kibou no yoru- Night of hope


It doesn’t stand still
It came up to here didn’t it
Tears flooded but
Now my memories
Are somehow missed
I open up an album
It was a nostalgic feeling


Love you


Kindly Kiss me


It’s ok right? To call me straight away
I want to talk slowly


Let me hear your voice


Love you


Say it “I love you”

I want to be just a little relieved
I want you to understand that part

I love you


More than just doing nothing
But fighting
Understand the significance of it
And afterwards think about it
I was a child
[After this
You became more of an adult] Say those sorts of things please


Love you
Tonight I Miss you


I want to see you just a bit, but at this time
It’s a bit impossible now I guess


I want to go meet you


Love you


Tonight too, I love you
“Why else you want to see me?” Don’t say this kindly
What should I do? Ah it’s lonely…
I miss you


I want to go meet you


Love you


Tonight too I want to meet you


“Why else you want to see me?” Don’t say this kindly
What should I do? Ah it’s lonely…


I miss you

------------

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of this song. It's a little sweet but then it annoys me more than it's soothing ahah. The lyrics didn't somehow make it anybetter for me either! 5.5/TEN oh dear oh dear.

Ah also... it seems we have quite a few Berryz fans here, so I'm more than happy to put these lyrics up! Go Berryz!  -Risu

Ussa^^~ Yeah Berryz <3 Mhmm when I first heard this song, I was like huh? It's weird...(especially the last chorus xD) but when I heard it more I found it better. They could do better though, this song reminds me of Seishun Oodori which I haven't really liked until they performed it in their recent concert (check it out, it's very good) and I prefer that one a lot more. I also think its unfair that Risako gets all the solo lines, she gets most lines anyway, but still! umm 6.5/10!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for this translation.^^
    Mmh, I confess I expected something better from lyrics of this songs. It's kinda banal. Still this is my favorite one in Berryz new album. It was love at first listening for me (even though I don't like Risako so much actually...) It's unfair that she gets all the solo lines, you're right...
    So, is Risako that says 'Suki' in the end of the song? I thought it was Captain to whisper like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately if anyone's gonna get a tiny solo bit of a song... It'd be Risako eh...Though you could pretend it's Captain if you want haha. But yeah some of the lyrics of these songs aren't too special -Risu

    ReplyDelete