Thursday 15 April 2010

Buono!~

The Buono! profile page is up, check it out~


Also I see there's a lot of pessimistic thoughts on the future of Buono!, yes they've been silent for a while and Shugo Chara has ended, but that doesn't mean they'll stop.
There is a chance of that, but we can always hope for the best. I doubt they'll be a proper group because they are still in their main groups, but they can still carry on releasing songs, maybe they'll sing for a new anime, one can hope.
Meanwhile we can keep our eyes open and fingers crossed! Buono Last Forever
Also in the future I'll also make profile pages for all the other groups, Berryz is next! So for newcomers you can learn the members easier, but not too soon, I've already neglected my studying enough =.=
That's it for now! UsaTEN over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment