Sunday 25 April 2010

Usaa's Updates

I know this isn't exactly new news now, but I though I should post it anyway, Berryz are back! and they are having a concert tour in Summer! yeah~ They'll have 22 shows! Wow they'll be exhausted
Their concert is called; Berryz Kobo Concert Tour 2010 Shoka ~Umi no Ie Otakebi House
they sure like their Otakebis! The concert is from 1st May - 27th June
Love this flyer, so cute!
Momo and Miya 'fighting' over the chair <3
10/10

Next is; Shuffles are back! and their releasing a CD too
Compilation Single A;Tanpopo #, Pucchimoni V, and Shin Mini Moni
Compilation Single B; High-King, ZYX-a, Aa!, and Zoku Biyuuden.
Both singles come in Regular and Limited CD+DVD
Each group will get a new song, and there'll be instrumentals too. I'm expecially excited for the songs from High-King and Aa and perhaps Tanpopo# too
I think Tsunku really likes the members he has now, with these shuffles and new songs, more ways to earn money xD
9/10
That's it for now~ Usaa
Yup yup this is great news! As for Risu, I'm excited for Pucchimoni V and Aa! the most, though if Zoku Biyuuden sing another song like Only You, it'll be great for sure!
9/TEN

No comments:

Post a Comment