Wednesday 28 April 2010

Panda Power!

Long live Pandas~ and not just because they come from mine and Risu's native country xD
but for their lovely personalities =D

and Panda fans will be happy to know they've opened up blogs! Power of blogs really are spreading quite quickly ne
Their blogs are in Chinese, but those who don't know Chinese can still go there for the pictures xD
But seeing Risu work so hard with her C-ute translations, I've decided to also use my knowledge to translate their blogs! It will also help me improve my Chinese ^w^
However I won't be translating until the end of June when all my exams are over (><) but if there's anything you guys desperately want to know then leave me a message and I can translate it for you.
P.S. my Chinese knowledge couuld be better xD but I will do my best, and I can more or less translate the meaning, and also it doesn't help they write in simplified when I learn traditional... ah well I will do my best! =D
Usaa~

Oo this is good news! Look forward to Usa-chan's special skills at chinese! (as for me I'm God-awful at Chinese ^_^; people often say I might aswell be japanese....-_-' )
But hoho! I learn simplified >:D...though I still won't be any help either...haha.
Risu deshita~

1 comment:

  1. i'll looking foward for this translation, i thought both of you are japanese.

    ReplyDelete