Saturday 24 April 2010

Previews!

Waai~ UsaTEN here!

First up is Mano Erina
Onegai Dakara PV Preview

Well tbh I think this was a bit boring, it was just white...dance shot and close up, add some colour at least! I was trying to figure out the eggs...at first I though it was S/mileage but I guess they've been promoted, and now it's other eggs turn. But I can only make out Saho Akari there. For this 5.5/10

I found the song quite ok though, but I disapprove of the moe maid fanservice shot. *w*; 6/TEN -Risu

Another Mano Erina vid, but this isn't a preview, but an actual episode. Death Game Park's first episode is out!

It's kinda confusing...I guess there's no sub and it's quite short, but then again they don't speak much anyways. But you can get the main idea, they all have to reach their destination, but they have enemies chsaing them. There'll be 24 episodes each 5 minutes long. Not sure about this... 7.5/10?

Morning Musume's 43rd single preview is out! Seishun Collection, sounds more like an album name to me

I liked the intro, but as the song went on it wasn't as 'ooh' to me anymore. I think it sounds like a combination of their previous songs. I don't think it's their best, and would probably prefer it as a Bside instead. and the 'Seishun Collection' at the end sounds like its similar to another song...can't think of what though. Surprisingly the line distribution is pretty equal. Their costumes are probably going to be nice though. Hmm it's not really taken on me, so 6.5/10

What the hell?! It sounded just like Nanchatte Renai. Just...more happy and upbeat?! I didn't like Nanchatte Renai when I first heard it so I'm not sure about this either. (Though I love Nanchatte Renai now Oh babeh~)  The Seishun Collection-bit is kinda funny 6/TEN -Risu

Now C-ute's Bside Tachi Agare Otome Tachi
When I first heard it the 'Tachi agare otometachi' part sounded really strange to me, but now it's stuck in my head. As the song went on I liked it more, it's nice everyone sings^^ It's very catchy~ 8/10
Ahh I absolutely love this...I havn't listened to Campus life at all apart from when I heard the preview for the first time and then watched the pv. But I've already listened to this 4 times within the few hours I found this... 9/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment