Tuesday 20 April 2010

Suzuki Airi's solo event

Ah just found out the setlist that Airi sang yesterday or er well... yesterday in her time? yesterday yesterday.. erm I don't know!

Airi's setlist
1- Tsuugaku Vector
2- Ai no Bakayorou
3- Ihoujin (Saki Kubota)
4- Kataomoi
5- Over The Rainbow.

(Thanks to Saeba Ryo on Hello! Online)
Well I havn't heard the 2nd or 3rd song and I don't really listen to solo events much. But I looove Tsuugaku Vector and Over the Rainbow so I'll be looking forward to see her singing them! But the main thing for my excitement is... Kataomoi!! 

I've been totally into the song Kataomoi as soon as I heard it and as I wrote before, my favourite verse is Airi's verse afterall. It's one of my favourite songs on We Are Buono and it could even be the number 1 favourite! So I'm really excited to see this! Just as I am to see the We Are Buono concert! ^o^ 10/TEN news -Risu!

Usaa *v* ~oo yeah, I normally like watching her solo performances, they all sound really good. I saw another one of hers, with hoshi no hitsuji tachi ga and bishoujo shinri^^ There's quite a lot!. Though still waiting for Miyabis Hello Pro Annex, her recordings sound soo good. 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment