Friday 16 April 2010

S/mileage Yume Miru 15 sai Covers

UsaTEN reporting~
I'm not a really big fan of S/mileage, but they are in H!P after all
Their covers for their debut single Yume Miru 15 sai will come out on 26 May!
Here they are~
Regular

Limited A

Limited B

It kinda reminds me, of the 80s or something, I think it's the colour, or lack of it. Overall it's ok though, I prefer the limited ones, for the regular I think it's their expressions which kinda make it strange, Kanon and Saki looks distant xD
And whats with all these new hairstyles?! Short is the new long. Maimi then Risa and now Kanon and Saki. When I first saw their short hair from concert I thought oh it looks OK, but now.. Kanon here looks like a boy! No offense Kanon...Saki's looks more girlier, Ayaka only has a small difference in length compare to them. I liked Saki with long hair, it now makes her look a lot older. If Kanon's is styled differently I probably wouldn't mind it so much. I guess their hair will grow more into shape
Anyway back to the covers, they're ok not the best, think they're should be more colour though. Overall err 7/10?
What do you guys think?
P.S their B side is 'Thank You! Creme Brulee no Yuujou', sounds like they are thanking a dessert xD and their new artist pics are up, I like their Blazers, though not sure about the skirt, doesn't quite match
You can find it here, they all have a new profile pic too
www.helloproject.com/smileage/profile.html

^-------------------------------------------------------------^
Hi hii RisuTEN sneaking up on UsaTen's post! I'll give a quick message. I think these covers are actually really cute! Simple but much better looking than most covers I've seen from Hello! Project. Seriously, they could do so much better in their pvs, album covers, costumes etc. So I'd say these covers deserve a 8/TEN!
So tell us what you think! Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment