Sunday 18 April 2010

C-ute Mujack

Posting so much! Well first of all... Have you guys seen this video?





It was really funny! The fox movie looked quite poor though in my opinion...it just suddenly jumped out of the window...! Well anyway my favourite part was just with Chisa and Mai fighting. That was just...from my imagination... CLASSIC C-UTE. With the two youngest fighting and Maimi just powerlessly trying to stop them but in the end, has no idea what's going on at all and is totally taken over by the youngest two. 10/TEN!!  -RisuTEN

Usaa^^~ Wao Chisa and Mai can fight anywhere anytime xDD aww Erika and Chisa. My favourite bit was Maimi, gettinf all ready to do her message, then oops wrong camera! xDD 10/10

Ehem, the video's been removed now. *coughs* I hope that wasn't Risu's fault... ^____^........GOMEN!..

No comments:

Post a Comment