Friday 16 April 2010

C-ute Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta FULL PV

RisuTEN here! You know. I woke up this morning thinking: Ohh I bet Campus life's full pv's out today.





Well! What do you know!?

I just watched it now. It's quite a cute PV though still personally I think Tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda beats this. But their outfits are definately cute! And hmm...I'm not sure why me and Usagi were expecting Tents...campfires and marshmellow (I keep typing mushrooms) because it's campUS life... not camp life... haha!

So what's RisuTen's favourite bit?

Hmm could it be when Airi scared Chisa and Mai?
When they were all singing?

Or when Airi struck Mai!??


Ohhh!Ohh!!


Ohh!!!! STRUCK!!

In all seriousness. Risu's favourite bit is this:

Cruel. Just cruel.
Well I'm gonna try to translate C-ute's first blog post now! Though I have a feeling I can't see it all cause I'm not a member... oh dear...
For the song! Well... I'm not so sure about it yet cause I'm not used it so for now I'd say 6/TEN or 7. For the pv? I'd say around 7/TEN too. It's good, it's better than Shock! and Everyday Zekkouchou for sure but it's still lacking a little bit?
Baii for now!

UsaTEN
here! Waai you beat me to it! xD well yeah when I saw the preview I just loved it, though I think the dance shot is a lil random xD and yeah when I saw the name and outfits I thought they were going to go Camping...doesn't the outfit reminds you of scouts? But yeah its a much better PV than recent ones, 8/10! More colourful than Berryz Tomodachi one, but yeah I do think that Berryz one has more story. The song is OK, I love the Suki suki suki part^^

No comments:

Post a Comment