Tuesday 3 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 463rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/スタート(舞美) 画像1Start (Maimi)

Good morning :)
This morning is beautiful ♥ヮ♥
It was so radiant I couldn't open my eyes ^ヮ^;
More and more today
The Hello! Project Concert tour starts at Nagoya ***

℃-ute 公式ブログ/スタート(舞美) 画像2This time, the songs are requested by the fans of what they want to see and hear, those requests have been decided on a set list ♪

And yet, the each performance set list is different!! So it's an experiment (^ヮ^)/ 

It's a really fresh feeling

The Tour will continue from the 8th August 
If you have the time, definitely please come and meet us ok? ^ヮ^

We'll be waiting ♥

Yesterday, everyone in C-ute had an interview and a photoshoot but

I bumped into the person I love (♥ヮ♥) ♥

It was OK to have a pleasant picture with her so I we took a 2 shot (♥ヮ♥)

....Abe Natsumi-san ♥
As I thought, she's always nice ^ヮ^
I've uploaded other pictures from yesterday 

Alright ^^ I'll perfectly burn smiles onto everyones faces today ♥

-------------------------------

I dunno if it's just me but at the setlists I've seen so far, they don't seem that great to me! (Probably my bias-ness towards Buono!) -Risu


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment