Tuesday 3 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 464th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファンコラ!千聖 画像1Fan Kora! Chisato

Good evening everyone ♥ (♥ヮ♥)
From today \(^∨^)/ ♥
"Hello! Project 2010
Summer~ Fan Kora!~" has started!!!
I think there are 
still some people who can't come but!
As I thought as I thought, when I meet the fans I'm incredibly 
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファンコラ!千聖 画像2incredibly 
incredibly
incredibly
incredibly
incredibly
incredibly
Happy!
It's a feeling of happiness ♥
I'll do my best at the concert tommorow too \(^ー^)/☆
Lately those who know about C-ute but have yet to come to a concert too!!!!!
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファンコラ!千聖 画像3Definitely definitely please come!! Of course, the people who are coming too *laughs* <- ♥

Today~I challenged myself to NEW HAIR ☆!  Nyoon \(^ー^)/
It's half up ♥
Berryz Koubou's Kumai-chan and Risako curled it for me ♥ Thanks!!

And! This time, Yoshizawa Hitomi is doing the MC for us!
Picture 1 (Ui☆)
She's kind and she's funny, I love her ♥
Even so, this time
Makoto-san and Yoshizawa Hitomi
are doing the MC this concert, when I'm listen to them, I get pretty happy ( ̄∨ ̄)v

Today, I ate dinner with Nakkii-chan and Okai-chan
slept *laughs*

Picture 2 -> "The one I admire, Miyabi-chan!" Kyuutttt *laughs*

Picture 3-> "First year in Highschoolers ♥"
Well then baichaako ♥ヮ♥

-------------------

What girl doesn't admire Miyabi? (Well there are probably some..) I'm glad Yossie still does stuff for H!P! and ooh I often do my hair like Chissas ^ well... kinda. I don't curl it or anything and sometimes it just fails -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment