Wednesday 11 August 2010

Translations: Buono's Blog Entry 11/08/10 (Miyabi)

 Odaiba ♪♪

Buono!'s live in Odaiba was the funnest thing everrrheart02happy02
Though it was tooo hotsweat01coldsweats01
Was everybody ok?shockheart04
Your physical conditions weren't bad were they?weep
It was rainingrainheavily a bit in the morning, will today's weather be peaceful?coldsweats01sweat02 I was worried but it became sunnysunI was sunnyflairflair
I think it's surely thanks to everyone who was waiting for us heart01heart01
Really thanksheart02
Buono! brought out 5 songspapernote
This time there were many cute-feeling songs!tulip
For example「Honto no Jibun」this debut songpenguinheart
The lyrics are powerful but the dance is cute-like!happy01YayheartYayheartrightscissorshappy01
The lyrics have a strong-feeling tone to it
Such as: "Kono yarou"sign04and "Baka yarou"sign04sign04*laughs*
(Kono yarou closely means: this idiot or this guuyy (angry) and baka yarou means "dumbass" or "idiotttt")
It's Buono!-like right?heart02happy01
That's because it's rock!heart
Also I was relieved that many people gathered for the sake of Buono! I was movedddcryingheart04
I was really happy!shine
The handshake eventpaperheartpaperthough it was only for a short time, I had fun talking to everyonehappy01note
I had various types of talks even though it was a short time, it was fun right!?heart04
Because in this day, Buono! were wearing rough-y fashion so as for me, I wore a straw hatwink
My shirt was matching with everyone but we could freely wear it the way we wanted toshineshine
Since it's an open air live, it'd be a rough-y fashionhappy01scissorsheart02
Open Air livessunsunare the funnest afterall right?good
We were close to everyonenoteIt's a different feeling from usual right?note
It'll be good if we can do it agaainhappy01upup
When that happens, everyone gather up ok?happy01heartheart
Please treat us wesign05llnote
Miyabiribbonchick

-----------------------------------

I didn't want to get rid of her cute emoticons...hehe
Miyaaa >w< I'm glad all three of them updated today!! -RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment