Wednesday 11 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 531st Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/パニック、パニック 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/パニック、パニック 画像2Panic Panic XoX

It's Nakajima Saki.


Today,

It's a panicky day XoX

First of all,

I ended up riding the train going the opposite way.

I noticed it!

Nakajima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that,

Today, we had

the concert but

the thing I'm never mistaken about

I made a mistake...

My hair decoration too

fell off, to say............

It really is panic XoX

Sorry for causing trouble.

Picture 1

The end of the concert.

My hair was a bun so

it's unkempt

Picture 2

with Berryz Koubou's

Tsugunaga Momoko

My seat was next to hers in the dressing room

Ultra-tiny bit of information right? ^ヮ^;

Hahah

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------

I wonder if they just randomly sit anywhere in the dressing room then right? They don't get assigned next to each other or anything haha. Woaaah at Nakkii's hair..-Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment