Wednesday 11 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 530th Blog Entry*

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファンコラ!3嫉妬の巻千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファンコラ!3嫉妬の巻千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファンコラ!3嫉妬の巻千聖 画像3
Fan Kora! ♥ Volume of Jealousy -Chisato
Good evening everyone (^-^*)/
Today was another
Fan Kora! ♥
Geez~ It's so much fun every time
\(^▽^)/
What? What? ♥
This fun-ness (♥ヮ♥)♥
Today, such songs
I was listening to from the cheering seat
were pretty much songs I love so
I was hyped up ^ And another song too
was a really good song
so I was excited (♥ヮ♥) ♥
It'll be announced tommorow right!

Afterall, just the songs
the fans chose for us made it incredibly fun right
Thank you very much ***

Alriiiight!
What songs will we sing tommorow I wonder?
Look forwaahooi ♥


Also also right
Yesterday, Berryz Koubou's
Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan had an image change ♥
It was cute
I've fallen in love with her more

Picture 1
(Cute~ ♥ in the middle of the standby car, for some reason, Rii-chan's here too (♥ヮ♥))

And
Picture 2 (ChisaMai, I'm not Mai-chan's partner XoX)
Why you ask~...T~T

Picture 3 (T~T My ultimate rival Mittsuii~ her and Mai are stuck together and it's rabu rabu with them...)

I'm saaad
I have minor jealousy...
Iya
This is pretty much a jealous
Chisato!

Baichaako

------------------------

BOOO! Mai and Mitsui >_< Poor Chisato! She's lost her companion T~T (Oh and Miya's always having image changes.. haha I'm actually loving her current one the most) -RisuTEN



No comments:

Post a Comment