Wednesday 11 August 2010

Translations: Buono's Blog Entry 11/08/10 (Momo)

Hello
Hello ★
It's Tsugunaga Momoko ♪

From tommorow!!
At long last, the Buono! live is starting! ♪
o(≧∀≦)o

Uwaaa-;
I'm nervous-!!
(>_<)

The live this time ♪ is
releasing on the
10th August
Buono!'s first
Best Album☆
that's being promoted at the live
(≧ε≦)/

Speaking of the 10th August
Yesterday, we had an open air event at Odaiba ♪
You saw a sticky suncream'd
Momo!!
(^_-)-☆

A lot of people came to hang out with us even though it was hot wasn't it★ 
(・o・)ノ
I was happy ♪
Look look ♪
This many people came!!
(^∀^)ノ
100810_1614~01

Buono! really do have a lot of people who love them~ I thought once again
(^0^)
Thank you very much ♪
m(_ _*)m


By the way, the Best Album ♪
Has handwritten lyric cards in them this time


It was fun writing the lyrics!!
My hand cramped just a little bit but... *laughs* (・_・;)

Momo drew illustrations of the members!!
It's a masterpiece


In the middle of producing it...
"Huhh~
The drawing of Miya
being in the center, isn't she a bit smallllllll??
(≧ヘ≦))"

...things like that ♪

"Airi's eyebrows...
Right now they're not hanging down!!
But...
They're not thin either right!!
o(≧□≦)o"

Etc, I carefully underwent a check with each of the two of them ♪ *laughs*
I did my best to draw them!!
The two of them say it's ok too

The Leader makes sure to put in a balance in it! ♪♪♪

Ah...however, in the last song, it's a secret that I really drew carefully for Momo's feet ♪ *laughs*

It's a special right to the person who's drawing it right!? ☆

  (*^▽^*)/
Ufufu...♪
To compose your wishes into lyrics...
N~it's romantic ♪ *laughs*

Everyone definitely!!

Please try and check it out ok? ♪♪

Well then, tommorow we're heading towards the real thing and we'll have our last rehearsal

Do our best!


----------------------------------------

Of course Buono! has a lot of fans who love them!!! x3
Ahh I want to see all of the scans... makes me want to buy the album myself but
...
so expensive ahah =w=; But ahhhh their live is here already!? I've failed my mission to complete all the C-ute blogs before then.... -_-;;; oh dear.... well I'll do my best still! -Risu





No comments:

Post a Comment