Wednesday 11 August 2010

Translations: Buono's Blog Entry 11/08/10

★Hahaha-n(^0^)

Hello (*゜ー゜)v
It's Suzuki Airi!!

Yesterday, Buono had
an event in Odaiba Gasshuukoku!

Wasn't it hot?
A lot of people
gathered for us
I was really happy
(^-^)

I want to do it again~

Everyone
Were your physical conditions ok??
Mine was too good! *laughs*

Hahaha~☆

And,
Buono's Best Album

"THE Best Buono!"

released!!

This time,
the lyrics were handwritten by the members
in the event too
now and then we wrote
until now
it's a card of lyrics!

This is the first time the record
have coupling CDs and we have a
DVD recording in there too so
definitely check it out! ♪!!

Promoting that album at the live

"Rock n Buono!3"

starts from tommorow!! ★

This time, the live seems
it'll be a fun and rock one ♪

Heeheehee (^^ゞ☆

I can't talk about it in detail but
it'll be too amazing~!! ((*sweatdrops*

I want to talk about a lot but
I'd end up revealing the details of the live so
I'll try not to say anything~ <- *laughs*

I'll try not to speak
about
the details!! (^^)*laughs*

.......It's a pun ♪ *laughs*

(Naiyou wa ienaiyou)

Did it just get cold?? *laughs*

In the middle of rehear, it seems my muscles
will ache in the real thing


Although, it'll be incredibly fun (^^)!!

Those coming to the live!!

Don't forget
your towel and water!!

Because it'll be pretty hard (^0^)/

Try not to miss the train/bus either ok? ★

Well then...

See you again~ ★

---------------------------------------------

Waiii! Buono Buono Buono~ -RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment