Tuesday 10 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 529th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/★THE LIVE★ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/★THE LIVE★ 画像2★THE LIVE★
Otsukareeraisu :3 !!
We had the live
at Shibuya today ♥♥
It was seriously fun
(^o^ゞ
On top of that somehow
I was incredibly hyped up

But somehow it went with
a blink of an eye~ (´^`) ♥

I want it to hurry up and
be tommorow again (^-^)b

But Mai always
uses the wrong slippers
at lives, I'll show you >w<
I'm matching with Aika
Isn't it cute~♥?
It's my favourite (^ヮ^)/

Iya~
Everyone who came,
your feet would surely be tired
I think so
make sure you
draw a bath and
please ease into
your tiredness ok (^o^)/

Nn well then well then
Hagi-chan will bath
and turn off (´^`)!!
I look forward to tommorow~ ♥
Nn ok bai bai saa~ ^ヮ^ ♥

-------------------------------

Hello Kitty Slippers...I wonder which one is Mai's foot? I'm guessing the pink one...-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment