Wednesday 11 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 532nd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/渋谷場所(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/渋谷場所(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/渋谷場所(あいり) 画像3
The place Shibuya ♥ (Airi ^ヮ^)

Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ;) ♥

Today
we had the Hello!~Fan Kora!~ at the place
Shibuya ♥♥♥

It's been a while since the Hello! Con I feel >w<

It was fun~ ♥

Today
it was the unit I'm in's
first time to sing a song (♥ヮ♥)♥

It was released so
once I was on the stage
I didn't get to sing so...♥ (^ヮ^)

I was nervous but
I was happy ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

I want to sing again~ ♥ >w<

What did we sing?
you'll know tommorow ^ヮ^

Yes, that kind of feeling ♥ ^ヮ^

Picture 1
A picture in the dressing room...>w<
with Kamei-san, Michishige-san
and Chinami-chan ♥
It's an unusual combination right? ^ヮ^

Picture 2
With Risako ♥
My companion next to me today too in the dressing room ♥ ^ヮ^
It's a picture after the live finished >w<

Picture 3
With Takahashi-san ♥♥♥ ^ヮ^
Somehow right~
I can't
called her Ai-chan afterall ♥ヮ♥ I'm not used to it...^ヮ^; *laughs*

But, Ai-chan too
calls me Ai-chan
so...♥ ^ヮ^

If she calls me that too
then it'll probably be easier to say ♥ ^ヮ^ *laughs*

From tommorow
I'll calll her Ai-chan ♥ ^ヮ^ *laughs*

-----------------------------

Ahh I dunno if I'm just feeling funny right now.. but huuh? Airi wrote she didn't get to sing......? am I misunderstanding something... Well anyway yeah... I can only call Takahashi Ai, Takahashi Ai...too much respect in a way? Ai-chan... it's confusing if you call Airi, Ai-chan...haha -Risu




No comments:

Post a Comment