Wednesday 11 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 533rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おはよん( あいり) 画像1♥ Mornin (Airi ^ヮ^)
Good morning ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ;)

Today's the Hello! Con too ♥


It's Mai-chan but...^ヮ^

Somehow
some time ago, half-asleep
She said this sort of thing >w< ♥



Wasabi's~kaki peanuts~
they're delicious aren't they!?~>w<
Nn? No one can he~ar me~! ♥ヮ♥
Hahaha~n ♥♥♥

What's up with that! ♥ヮ♥
Mai-chan, what's up with that ^ヮ^! *laughs*

Her voice was all muffly ♥ (Total guess...x()
Cuuute ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

With that
I've got a morning shot with Mai ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

I'm fresh-faced but...
I've uploaded it up ♥♥♥ Hahaha

Ok,
I'll be off then today ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

---------------------------

Airi used the word Funi funi... I couldn't find what that means but I found some overly cute cat-girl song o_O;;; so I made a big assumption Mai was talking in a kind of muffly baby voice... t-though I don't know sorry!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment