Sunday 8 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 516th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おはぎ感激 画像1Deep emotion of Ohagi
Otsukareeraisu :3 ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/おはぎ感激 画像2Today's hot too isn't it (>w
Today at home
I carefreely
listened to music :3
The one I'm addicted to
at the moment is
Juliet-san's
new song: "Motto motto kimi wo kangaeteyo" and
Yusuke-san's "Mitsubachi" and
Nishino Kana-san's "If"
I listened to these ♥
Also, I like S/mileage's
"Ashita wa deeto nano ni, ima sugu koe ga kikitai" too ♥♥♥

As I thought, when I listent to music
I calm down >w< ♥

Lately there's been a number of
cabbage diets but
there are often with a side of beef
There's an "addiction to salt cabbage" isn't there?
They hang that out and sell it and
Mama went to buy it for me so
I ate it a lot (^ヮ^)/
Heere (^3^)

And right, yesterday with my family
we ate sushi right ♥
And all of a sudden there
a woman working there
said to me
You're Hagiwara Mai-chan aren't you!?
She was a C-ute fan ♥
She reads the blog too ^
she said to me
Hagiwara was seriously happy
Somehow, when a C-ute fan
is near to us and is
cheering for us
when I hear that, I get happy and I feel
I should do my best more ^ヮ^

And right, when I went home
The sushi shop owner oji-chan (man)
for some reason, gave me chutoro ♥♥
Yesterday was just
full of happy things (^3^)/
Thank you Oji-chan, it was incredibly delicious (^o^)/
Yesterday
was a Hagi-chan
full of happiness (^o^ゞ

Well then well then Hagi-chan
I'll get into a bath ♥
I think tommorow will
surely be hot too so do your best ok? ^ヮ^ ♥

Bai bai saa~

----------------------------------

I wonder if everyone knows "Onee-chan" and "Oji-chan" and such? Well anyway it's always nice to meet a fan! I always wonder if they're allowed to talk about these encounters or not. I know Airi hasn't spoken about her encounter with a lucky guy with Miya and Momo!! -Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment