Sunday 8 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 515th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/料理中千聖 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/料理中千聖 画像2In the middle of cooking ☺ Chisato
Good morning everyone (^-^*)/

Today, Chisato did some cooking! \(^^)/
Somehow, I've been infected with
my own clumsiness *laughs*
I made
Omelettes,
Okai family's special soup
Hiyashabu,
and Cold tofu ♥
Since there are many things to remember for the different kinds of futures, I made a cooking book!

Mama is amazing everyday!
It's a deep feeling XoX
In her spirit she must be tired! ^ヮ^;
She cooks, cleans,
this repetition is really painful XoX
Because Mama has come along and has
been doing it for how many years ☺
I respect her
Chisato wants to her best
little by little too! ♥

Speaking of which, this kind of thing!!

When I was making the Hiyashabu
I put the meat into hot water and
boiled it!
At that time, I was cooking and when I put alcohol in, the meat won't have a bad smell (≧∇≦)

I didn't know about that and so Mama...

Mama (Did you put alchohol into the hot water you're cooking???)

Chisato (Eh? What?)

Mama (For getting rid of the bad meat smell!)

Chisato (Ehh~ But Chisato's underage so I won't be able to eat the Hiyashabu if I add in alchohol right!? )

Mama (You...*laughs*...^ヮ^)

That kind of conversation happened ^ヮ^

Ah!
Do you want to know
how to make the Okai family special soup???
If you want to know
I'll teach you another time ;D

Picture 1 ( Crying from cutting the onion~ XoX)

Picture 2 (In the middle of cooking ♥)

Well then baichaako ♥

----------------------------

Omgosh Chisato. That's such an innocent thing to think of...to think she's my age too...the world of idols...haha!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment