Sunday 8 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 517th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!デート(あいり 画像1
♥ Buono! Date (Airi ^ヮ^
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi >w<

Today
we had the Buono! Rehearsals ♥ ^ヮ^

The rehearsals
finished in the evening so...^ヮ^
The three of us went to
Tokyo Tower ♥♥♥

Our target of course
is "Pink Dot"-san ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

As I thought, in the hot summer
you should have the Waffle Bowl ♥♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!デート(あいり 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!デート(あいり 画像3

I'm on a diet but
but it's essential to have a reward once in a while ♥ *laughs*

But, I haven't
eaten dinner yet so ^ヮ^
I ate dinner
at the food court too ♥♥♥

Of course we requested
"PIZZA-LA" too...^ヮ^ ♥

I filled my belly up ♥ ^ヮ^

The shopkeepers and such
noticed us so... ♥

We signed the
"PIZZA-LA" and "Pink dot" ♥
(Picture 1, 2)

In "Pink dot"-san
Our Buono! PVs
were streaming too
In the autumn it seems a new menu for a limited Waffle Bowl
is going to come out so ♥♥♥ ^ヮ^

Everyone, definitely!
If you're in Tokyo Tower
Please drop by "Pink dot"-san and "PIZZA-LA"-san ok? ♥ ^ヮ^

With out stomachs full
we got out of Tokyo Tower
By my side
Miya was facing forward and walking clumsily and awkwardly ^ヮ^ *laughs*

She was wearing heals
So she was really going to fall down hill!! ♥ヮ♥

And so with that
She held my hand~ ♥ *laughs*

On top of that, she held it in a weird shape ^ヮ^ *laughs*
(Picture 3)

Why's it a peace sign ♥ *laughs*

On top of that, since it's in the dark
it seems like a spiritual picture XoX ♥ Haha

Well, that kind of Miya
was cute too ♥ *laughs*

And for some reason
when we finished walking down the hill road
she stopped the peace sign, *laughs* ;)
She held my hand normally
hanging hanging ^ヮ^
until we headed to the station~ ♥ *laughs*

Miya fans
I'm sorry ♥ *laughs*

Momo for some reason
was puffed up and
staring at us...^ヮ^; ♥ *laughs*

Nn? Is she jealous? ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Juuust kidding, right? ♥

Hahahaha~♥♥♥

This was the first time
the three of us hung out so
I want to go again ♥♥♥ ^ヮ^

And also too
I laughed a lot today!! ♥ヮ♥

I laughed so much that my muscles hurt ♥ *laughs*

From tommorow too
I'll do my best in the
Buono! rehearsal ♥ ^ヮ^

It'll absolutely be a good live! ♥

----------------------------------

Kukukuku....a tale of Miya's cuteness and Momo's jealousy... *dies* I couldn't really translate it properly but basically Momo had a (¬3¬) face on I guess haha!! I wish I saaaw!!! I haven't been rating the posts recently but...10/TEN!!! -Risu






 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment