Sunday 8 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 518th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/雨だ雨だや~じ~ま~千聖 画像1It's raining it's raining Ya~ji~ma~ -Chisato

'sup...(zzz)
It's pretty early in the morning today XoX I'll add in
a yell ♥ヮ♥
I'll do my best ♥
I took pictures with Nakajima-chan, Reina-san and Linlin (♥ヮ♥)
Photographing the knowledge of beautiful women ♥ first time (♥ヮ♥)
Picture 1 (♥ NakiChisa ♥)
By the way, I got up at 5am (XoX;)

Ah!!!!
I wrote the wrong word in yesterday's blog...Σ(゜д゜;)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/雨だ雨だや~じ~ま~千聖 画像2(I got infected by my
own clumsiness)...

Should really be!

(My own clumsiness has
gone to my heart) is the real phrase

My prime mistake XoX
℃-ute 公式ブログ/雨だ雨だや~じ~ま~千聖 画像3Get a hold of yourself, me ;

Thank you those who commented
on it ( ̄ ̄);
I need to study >w< Right!!!! The Okai special soup ; There were many names who wanted to know so...I'll teach ya
Definitely try to make it (♥ヮ♥) ♥

The ingrediants are:

*
Wide brown shiitake mushroom <- 1 bag
*Bamboo shoots <-2 bags
* Buta koma <- 1 bag
* Lettuce <- 1 whole
* Tori Garasuupu <-A lot
* Soy Sauce <- Proper quantity
* Sesame oil <- A lot
* Potato starch <- Proper quantity

Just this

First of all boil some hot water in a pot. (Low fire)
In the space of it boiling,
Cut the Bamboo shoots and Shiitake mushrooms
into an edible size!
After finishing this,
add lettuce into a bowl
and cut it again into an
edible size!
After cutting it,
add in a proper amount of sesame oil
onto the lettuce and rub it in with your hand!
When you're finished, add in the
buta koma into the bowl and again
cut it into an edible size!
When you're finished,
add in the soy sauce, rub, add in the sesame oil, rub and lastly add in the potato starch and rub it!
There, add in the Shiitake mushrooms and Bamboo shoots into the pot!

Once the pot is boiling,
add in the lettuce and buta koma!
The buta koma sticks easily so add it in one by one carefully!
When you've finished adding it in,
please slowly mix it ♥ヮ♥

And add in the flavours!
In a ladle, add one cup of tori garasuupu
and also add 4 teaspoons of salt
And sesame oil to half of the ladle!

You are complete ♥
If the flavour is weak then please add in a little bit more salt *laughs*

This is serving for 8 people so
please think about the size of your pot and the amount of ingrediants for your family ok? ♥

Yes ;
I'm not good at explaining things sorry ; Please comment on the points you don't understand again ok? *laughs*

Well then well then I'll do my best
at work ( ̄∀ ̄)♥

Picture 2 (RinChisaNaki! *laughs*)

Picture 3 (Tanaka-san ☺)

Baichaako (zzz) <-?

-----------------------------

A-ahhhhh... WARNING, PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!! .... Cause I can't guarantee you wooon't get poisoned from my translations ^o^; well actually you're welcome to try and see if it works.. though mind you, I don't really know what some of the ingrediants are.. I just know tori is chicken and buta is pig? : D! Well err...good luuuck~ -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment