Sunday 8 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 519th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/雨 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/雨 画像2Rain ☂
Otsukareeraisu >w< ♥♥

Today unbelievably
rain T~T

But well it's this kind of
weather but Hagi-chan
is going
hyped up (^o^ゞ
Everyone go up too! ♥

Ahhh speaking of which
The talk about
cabbage yesterday
There was no picture of it *laughs*
Sorry (T~T)/

And with that
I've put it up
I hang the
sesame oil and
sesame onto that cabbage
when you eat it
it's more delicious! ♥♥♥

By the way, the sushi I like
that I wrote about was
Chutoro and Salmon and such right :3 ♥
As I thought, Chutoro
is the best (^-^)b

Well then well then
Hagi-chan will
eat lunch ^ヮ^ ♥
Bai bai saa~ :3

-------------------------------

..................??? I think I've misunderstood something heavily looking at the picture o_O;; -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment