Wednesday 5 May 2010

Morning Musume in France and Buono!

Alright then everyone! Have you heard then? Morning Musume is going to the Japan Expo in Paris!!!!!!!!

This is great news for French fans! And for those who live in Europe too! Aka...me and Usagi-chan ahahahahhh~ Because for Risu... I can quite easily go to Paris... especially in July!! Because I have relatives there... Ooooooo it'd be very fun! Though I doubt I'd be able to go...and Usagi-chan's betraying me and going to New York for the whole summer!!! I'm only (possibly) going for early July...Ah! Wait I just realised that means I wouldn't really be able to go to Paris then eh...? Ahah ohwell. I'll be looking out for reports then of the expo! Must be really exciting!!!
We'll be waiting for H!P to come to the UK too! Be it Mano Erina or S/mileage! I'd take anything TwT! (Hangry and Angry xD) <3

Strike that!...I actually COULD GO!...cause I'm going to New York around the 7th...and Morning Musume is on the 2nd!!!!!!!!! Me and Usagi are scheming right now fufufufufuu!!! Wish us luck!! <3333

Buono! Live 2010 Summer Tour (Untitled)

Yes that's right... it's been...DOUBLY CONFIRMED! So it really IS happening! And I think this time it's a Tour and not just a concert so unfortunately this must mean no Rock 'n' Buono! 3 :( Well there could be but...hmm! Well we fans will be looking out for news of a new single too! ahahhhhh...!

10/TEN -Risu

Usaa ^v^ ~sooo wanna goo! It's the closes we can get to H!P for now! too bad it's in Paris >< so clsoe yet so far. Need moneyyy. If we do manage to go, I definitely want to get an autograph from them! and meet themm =D and watch concert of coursee. aand get an autograph from Fairy Tail's Manga ka ~loove that anime! 10/10

2 comments:

  1. it must be fun to see momusu live concert, i wish i could see HP concert one day, anyway good luck with the concert and don't forget to give us full detail of the concert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup yup! Well we'll be trying our best to sort something out hopefulllyy!!

    ReplyDelete