Monday 3 May 2010

Poll! ~Who looks better with short hair?

Who Looks Better with Short Hair?
Miya Madness
ah gomen I'm soo late! *panicpanic* I haven't properly been on the computer for a while xP
but our second poll is at the end and here are the results!
Natsuyaki Miyabi 50%
Yajima Maimi 31%
Niigaki Risa 12%
Ogawa Saki 6%
Fukuda Kanon 0%
Yatta! Miya won~~ with 16 votes I'm very happy, cause I really think she does look good with short hair (though I love her hair long too) I even said to Risu I hope Miya wins that I can do a big picspam of her! The others cut their hair quite recently, so not much pictures of them anyways.
Maimi comes second with 10 votes, next is Risa with 4 votes, then Saki with 2 votes and last but not least Kanon with 0 votes.
Yeah I'm not too much of a fan of the others short hairs, cause Maimi had such lovely long hair! she was known for it too, though she still looks cute with short, demo...
Risa...yeah her short hair is a nice style, but I prefer her with long hair, she was really nice with long wavy hairm which was also part of her image
and Kanon and Saki...not a big fan of it, Kanon's is a bit tooo short

Once again thanks for taking part, we had slightly less votes here, with a total of 32 votes
And since we have many C-ute fans, the next poll is on Airi!
Which is your favoute Airi solo song?
Vote away! Pleast take part, only two clicks =D

Now for the Miya Madness <3 


Enjoy~UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment